Name:
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts, United States

I'm a college student who adores the world of Myst. "The Bend of Time" is my regular blog. "Cavern Citizen" is my IC Uru blog--IC comments aren't necessary but highly encouraged.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What was THAT!?

I didn't make it to the Town Hall meeting with the DRC today--the hoods they held it in were overflowing, so I decided to stay in Ae'gura while people reported on the Q&A. I was surprised by the constant bahro screeches. I heard they've increased somewhat during the past few months, but today, it was just unreal--literally several cries every minute or so.

Then, I heard a bahro shriek so deafening, my ears are still ringing. Then--get this--everyone in the city, including myself, were suddenly sent to their Reltos! Is this Yeesha's doing? What in the world is going on??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home