Name:
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts, United States

I'm a college student who adores the world of Myst. "The Bend of Time" is my regular blog. "Cavern Citizen" is my IC Uru blog--IC comments aren't necessary but highly encouraged.

Monday, December 18, 2006

A New Beginning

It still hasn't sunk in for me that tomorrow will usher in a second chance at D'ni's restoration. I still can't really believe it. Has it been an entire year from Laxman posting gibberish test posts to d'mahlah to uru?! Thanks go out to the Cyanists and Gametappers who helped to make this financially possible, and my fellow explorers for keeping the torch burning for two years now.

When I first felt the Call, it was April 2004, so obviously I found myself exploring the Ages alone. Now, I can't wait to explore new Ages with friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home