Name:
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts, United States

I'm a college student who adores the world of Myst. "The Bend of Time" is my regular blog. "Cavern Citizen" is my IC Uru blog--IC comments aren't necessary but highly encouraged.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wake Up And Smile! With Dr. Kodama

I attended the DRC morning meeting concerning the restoration efforts in Ae'gura and the City. The evening meeting with Laxman last week was a bust (birthday boy was partying too hard to remember to show up), so my first-ever DRC member was Dr. Kodama. And it turns out that he really is the cheerful little ray of sunshine I had heard about. Yikes, DRC meetings with Sharper and Kodama-kun butting heads must've been a headache-inducing nightmare for everyone else. Oh well, I don't have to work with the guy, and he did answer my questions:

They have found lots of evidence of the Relyimah, which somewhat surprises me. I figured such a secretive organization would have done more to wipe out all traces of their own existence, even when they were called out and "officially" disbanded (and who knows if they weren't still lurking around unofficially).

They also found evidence of works from the Minor Guild of Actors. I'd love to have a translated D'ni script and learn more about the guild than just a blurb in the King Naygen notebook. Maybe some explorers could get a full D'ni theater production up and running!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home