Name:
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts, United States

I'm a college student who adores the world of Myst. "The Bend of Time" is my regular blog. "Cavern Citizen" is my IC Uru blog--IC comments aren't necessary but highly encouraged.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Touch of Fun

A couple of days ago, I read on the DRC forums that someone left their toy behind in Kadish. Of course, I visited the Age. I found, nestled amongst the tree trunks near the the third telescope, a D'ni soccer ball! Explorers have already translated the script on the ball: "This is a D'ni soccer ball." Hee! There's another one in Ae'gura as well. They probably belong to the ResEngs as a way to destress before they start working again. I played with the Kadish ball for a few minutes--with my finals and projects, I need to destress too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Whilyam said...

It actually reads:

D'nih sotstsehr bahll

D'ninglish :P

4:57 PM  
Blogger Sorceress said...

Well, then it was made by a newbie ResEng. :P

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home