Name:
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts, United States

I'm a college student who adores the world of Myst. "The Bend of Time" is my regular blog. "Cavern Citizen" is my IC Uru blog--IC comments aren't necessary but highly encouraged.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Name Change

Just a heads-up, I've decided to change my cavern "handle" throughout the entire community. So from now on, I'm no longer GallifreyLady, but Sorceress. I've always loved the name Sorceress, but when I first discovered this community two years ago, my latest obsession was with the TV cult classic Doctor Who. I still enjoy the show, but I'm not quite the avid Whovian I used to be (actually, D'ni and Cyan's games are to blame for that decline!).

So, Sorceress it is now. Sounds mysterious, powerful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home