Name:
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts, United States

I'm a college student who adores the world of Myst. "The Bend of Time" is my regular blog. "Cavern Citizen" is my IC Uru blog--IC comments aren't necessary but highly encouraged.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Back Home

I came back to my room on Friday evening after classes, tired and not looking forward to another boring weekend on the surface. That all changed when I saw the package I've been waiting almost two long months for: my Relto book had returned! It's back in perfect condition. I immediately linked.

I've been too busy walking through the Ages and the city to post here, but I have been keeping up with news. The liasons were elected, Town Hall meetings will start this week, and the DRC has been restoring a new Age, Eder Delin!

It will be an interesting challenge juggling school and D'ni, but all in all, it feels wonderful to be back home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home